NJ Real Estate Salesperson License
Get ready to start a new chapter in your life, whether you’re a retiree who just needs something to fill your free time or a fresh high school graduate looking to begin a career. Our general real estate licensing course is approved and accredited by the state of New Jersey, and is 75 hours of classes designed to help you excel in the real estate industry. We will never cancel classes on you due to low enrollment! Sign up for the salesperson license class today.
Requirements for a NJ Real Estate Salesperson License
- Minimum 18 years of age
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Good moral character
- Complete an approved 75 hour real estate licensing class
- Pass state exam
- Live Scan Fingerprinting
In the event of inclement weather, the following stations will announce our school closings:
WKXW 101.5 FM
WJLK 94.3 FM
WOBM 1100 AM
WOBM 92.7 FM
WCHR 105.7 FM
WFPG 96.9 FM
Closings will also be posted on Face Book at Academy for Real Estate Careers
Out of State Real Estate Licenses
Academy for Real Estate is approved by the state of New Jersey to offer classes to out of state real estate agents who wish to obtain licenses for both NJ and the state they reside in. In the past, we’ve helped Florida, Pennsylvania, and New York agents receive New Jersey real estate licenses.
NJ Real Estate Broker’s License
- A NJ real estate broker is an established agent
- with at least three years of experience
- has a number of closed sales in his/her name
- completed all 3 required classes (150 hours total)
- passed the state broker exam
An NJ real estate broker’s license can enable you to start your own brokerage or become a manager for a multi-office firm. Either way, we can help you achieve that goal. We offer all three required classes–90 hours General Knowledge, 30 hours Ethics/Agency and 30 hours Office Management. These classes may take the place of Continuing Education.
Want to share what you know? Do you enjoy talking about the real estate industry?
Good Instructors are always in demand. If you have the ability to get your ideas across and hold the interest of your audience, teaching may be in your future. In addition to having good moral character and agreeing to submit to a criminal history check and fingerprinting, the instructor applicants must either:
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Have been continuously licensed as a New Jersey real estate broker or broker/associate for the two years immediately preceding application
- Have been continuously licensed as a broker in another state for the three years prior to application.
The applicant may be required to complete two, 30 hour education courses.
The applicant will be required to take and pass an instructor examination.
If this looks like a good fit for you, contact us.