Broker Licensing Classes
Every candidate for a New Jersey Real Estate Broker’s license must
1. Be a full-time salesperson for at least THREE years
2. Have sufficient closings in OWN NAME to show full-time activity**
**team members must have closings in OWN NAME
3. Complete the THREE required classes
4. Get fingerprinted
5. Pass NJ Broker’s exam and apply for Broker’s license within 364 DAYS of last class
Schedule and registration
1. All registration and payment are done through this web site
2. Books are included in tuition/mailed or hand-delivered at no additional cost.
3. Classes meet on Monday and Wednesday evenings from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM
NEW YORK/PENNSYLVANIA BROKERS
1. If you have received the waiver from the New Jersey Real Estate Commission, you need only the 30-hour Ethics and 30-hour Management classes.
2. Any questions or concerns, call Barbara Blake at 732-773-4322
3. All classes are held online through Zoom
4. Students must be present in order to receive credit
New Jersey Broker Licensing Classes
NJ salespersons who have worked full time in the real estate industry for at least 3 years are eligible for a broker’s license. We are accredited by the New Jersey Real Estate Commission to offer all three required courses for NJ candidates. Existing brokers from New York, Pennsylvania and Florida are welcome and may apply to NJ for a waiver on the 90 hour part. We’re here to help with that.
Included in your tuition are the most up-to-date textbooks and the benefit of our instructors’ experience in the field as well as in the classroom.
If you’re looking to expand your knowledge of the industry, to become a manager, or open up your own firm, Academy For Real Estate Careers can guide you through the steps.